Friday, January 30, 2015

Here we go again...

It's been a long time since I fired up the old blog.  You have grown!  You are now a little dude.

It's been about two years since I have posted to this blog and man, have things changed!  You are now brother!  This little girl has infected every part of our life and made things better, cooler, and way more hectic than things were in the past. 

So at this point I would love to announce that the blog name is lessonsformykids, by that is taken so you are going to have to deal with it.  At the same time, I can no longer post this just to my little dude, Cruz.  Now it's going out to Cruz and Mila!  What  a trip.  Mila, sorry but you will have to check out your mom's blog to see how the first year of your life went.  Here's a synopsis, you slept, cried, pooped, stood, and crawled.

What follows is a list of lessons I want to teach you kids.  I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment